Release Website : CracksNow.com
Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017 v220.127.116.1178 Portable Cracked [CracksNow]
Design and develop modern, responsive websites. Dreamweaver has been reimagined with a modern interface and fast, flexible coding engine to give web designers and front-end developers easier ways to create, code and manage websites that look amazing on any size screen.
Build the best sites for any browser or device.
See how you can quickly create responsive sites, preview them on actual mobile devices, and even extract assets and styles from Adobe Photoshop comps directly into your projects.
- Work faster with an all-new coding engine that offers Code Hints for new users and visual aids that reduce errors and improve readability.
- Code faster and cleaner with support for common CSS pre-processors, Emmet, and real-time error checking.
- Preview your page edits in real time without having to refresh your browser, and preview your sites on multiple devices at the same time.
- The modernized user interface eliminates clutter and makes Dreamweaver more intuitive and customizable.
Go from blank page to brilliant.
Dreamweaver is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets — including Adobe Stock — right inside the app and quickly turn any inspiration into a beautiful website. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.
Creative Cloud Libraries store all your colors, images, graphics, metadata, and other creative assets, so they’re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.
Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With Stock templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
What's New in Dreamweaver CC (2017):
New Code Editor
Code faster and with greater flexibility thanks to a new coding engine. Code Hints help new users learn HTML, CSS, and other web standards, and visual aids like auto-indentation, code coloring, and resizable fonts help reduce errors and make your code easier to read.
Load and open files quickly and get through projects faster with a new performance-boosted and clutter-free workspace designed for developers.
CSS pre-processor support
Dreamweaver now supports common CSS pre-processors like SASS, Less, and SCSS, with full code coloring, code hinting, and compilation, so you can save time and produce cleaner code.
Real-time browser preview
See your page edits in real time — no need to manually refresh your browser.
Edit CSS while working with HTML
New Quick Edit offers an inline editor for the relevant CSS within an HTML file, so you can make changes fast.
In-context CSS documentation
New Quick Docs saves you time by displaying relevant Web Platform Docs reference information for CSS properties directly within Code View.
Multiple cursors for repetitive tasks
Write more than one line of code at a time to quickly do things like create a bulleted list, update a series of strings, and make multiple edits simultaneously.
Based on input from thousands of beta testers, Dreamweaver has been redesigned with a more intuitive and customizable interface, more accessible menus and panels, and a contextual and configurable toolbar that shows you only the tools you need.
UI color themes
The interface now offers four levels of contrast from light to dark, so it’s easier to read and edit lines of code.
Creative Cloud Assets improvements
Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit Marketplace
Buy fonts from some of the industry’s biggest names and use them in your Dreamweaver projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
And so much more
Also includes: Adobe CreativeSync integration; Find and Replace improvements; better code completion for PHP 5.6; quicker startup; faster switching between files, tabs, and views; crash recovery; and more.
What's new in Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2017.5 Build 9878 (June 13, 2017)
- We’re very excited to announce the latest release of Dreamweaver CC with support for Git, a modern solution for developers working collaboratively. If you work for a design agency or contribute actively to an open source project, it’s likely you’ve used Git before. With Git integrated with the latest release of Dreamweaver, you’ll have the ability to easily maintain versions, efficiently manage source code in a secure repository, and collaborate real-time.
- Right within Dreamweaver, you can Initialize a new or existing site to create a local Git repository or clone an existing repo.
- Once cloned or initialized, you can use the Files panel to view file statuses in Git view, as well as perform common Git operations. Changes to code are indicated by Guttermarks in Code View, with appropriate colors to indicate addition, deletion, and modification. So keeping track of what changes have been made is easy to identify.
- The new Git panel within Dreamweaver CC lets you perform most Git operations, such as Commit, Pull, Push, Fetch, and more. You can also manage Branches and Remote Repositories right within the app.
- That’s not the only update in this release. You can also find two new code themes: Monaki and Classic. You can use these themes to take advantage of greater contrast and visual appeal of the colors in code view.